Terms of Service
Last updated: September 22, 2014
1. You acknowledge that our site and services are not intended for users under age 18.
2. You acknowledge that this site is not affiliated with any official government agency or office.
3. You acknowledge that the payment of our fees and the use of our services is not required in order to process official government registrations, filings, or applications. As described elsewhere throughout our site, we offer benefits and assistance not otherwise available from government agencies or websites, and any additional fees we charge are for these benefits. Generally, state and federal legal forms may be accessed and downloaded free of charge from official government websites. While we do not charge for free documents, we may include them along with our lawyer-drafted, self-help guides for your reference and convenience. We may also provide online form-filling services that simplify and streamline the document preparation and filing processes.
4. You acknowledge that we are not a law firm, nor do we provide any legal advice. This site offers self-help legal filing assistance. If you have questions beyond the scope of the guidance we offer in our packets and products, please consult with an attorney.
5. You agree that any information you provide to us is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
6. You agree that any claim relating to the ExpressFilings.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. You agree that any proprietary content purchased and downloaded from our site is not to be shared or redistributed. Each document or file is intended for your use only, and may not be modified, shared with, transferred, or sold to another party.
8. We are firmly committed to customer satisfaction. A full refund will be granted if you are not satisifed with your purchase, so long as your refund request is made within 60 days of the original transaction. If you have a complaint, or wish to request a refund, please direct your concerns and/or refund request to email@example.com. Our support specialists will respond to you promptly to address and resolve any issues.
9. The materials on this web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Due to the persistent changing of laws and statutes, we can not guarantee the accuracy of any information that we provide through this website or through our downloadable guides. Our procedurally based information is typically provided on a state-wide basis and we can not guarantee that it will be applicable in all counties or jurisdictions.
10. In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Your use of this website and all products related to this website is at your own risk.
11. You acknowledge that we have not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to from this website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
13. ExpresFilings.org provides several informational services regarding legal procedures that are not legal advice. While details about a procedure may be outlined by our guides or customer service agents, at no point does ExpressFilings.com or its owners advise on a course of action to be taken for any given circumstance. If you need advice for a legal question of this nature, you must seek the opinion and advice of a licensed attorney.
If you have any questions about our site policies, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.